Every Home is for sale – for the right price
People love selling their homes. But, you know what everybody hates doing? Marketing their home… hiring a real estate agent, cleaning, making repairs, staging, photos, showings, the list goes on. Then when it’s all finished, they pay tens of thousands of dollars in real estate commissions out of their equity. Is there any way to just circumvent the entire process and buy a home before the seller hires a real estate agent?
Welcome to Every Home
The process is simple, and everybody saves time, money, and headache.
1. Fill out the Every Home form with your desired home purchase criteria.
2. We will pull the records for Every Home that meets your criteria. Not just the homes listed on the market, but EVERY HOME.
3. You write some letters to the homeowners expressing interest in buying their home.
4. When you get a bite, Clover Home steps in to help you and the seller figure out the price and terms.
5. Close the transaction.
Experience Off Market Savings!
Are you willing to do a little leg work and write some letters? If you find an off-market seller who wants to sell their home to you, we will guide everybody through a fair negotiation process, write a contract, and ensure that inspection, appraisal, mortgage, and title work is all done properly. If you end up buying a house, we charge a flat $3,000 fee for our service which can be paid by you or the seller (or split between the two of you). No commission, just a fair consulting fee for the service provided.
If it’s so easy, why haven’t I heard of this before?
Think about it, real estate agents control the market. They hate off-market transactions because often they don’t get paid on them, or if they do get paid, they must convince the buyer and seller that they can’t do this deal without them and try to negotiate a commission for themselves. Real estate agents have spent over a century convincing you that the only way to buy or sell a home is with their hands in the transaction. At Clover Home, we are different. We don’t chase commissions. Instead, we use this handy tool called the Internet to educate you on all your options and charge reasonable rates for consulting.
- Tips for writing a Home Buyers letter to an-off market SellerAre you up for the Every Home challenge? If you real estate agents how they bought their own home, you will probably hear a lot of them say that they bought it off-market. Basically, doing exactly what you are about to do. Real estate agents know that commissions are expensive, and they can often leverage […]
- The Process of Buying a Home Off-MarketReal estate doesn’t need to be so complicated. Buyers want to buy. Sellers want to sell. So how do we get this done? Use Every Home to find off-market homes that meet your criteria. Write letters to the homeowners expressing your interest in purchasing. Click here for Tips for writing a Home Buyers letter […]
- What To Do Once I Have Found an Off Market SellerCongratulations! You have found someone interested in selling you their home off-market! Now what? Give us a call at Clover Home or submit an Every Home Purchase Request so we can gather some details. Clover Home will help you and the seller of the home carry out a fully secure transaction with inspections, title work, […]
- Dual Variable & Co-Op Commissions – How to understand them before buying or selling a homeThe “Variable (AKA Dual Rate)” is defined by the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) as “listings where one amount of commission is payable if the listing broker’s firm is the procuring cause of sale/lease, and a different amount of commission is payable if the sale/lease results through the efforts of the seller/landlord or a cooperating […]