The Process of Buying a Home Off-Market
Real estate doesn’t need to be so complicated. Buyers want to buy. Sellers want to sell. So how do we get this done?
- Use Every Home to find off-market homes that meet your criteria.
- Write letters to the homeowners expressing your interest in purchasing. Click here for Tips for writing a Home Buyers letter to an-off market Seller.
- Once you get a call or email from an interested seller, meet with them in person to look at the home and decide if you still have interest in buying the home.
- If you are interested in moving forward, send an Every Home Purchase Request or call (303) 400-6689. Clover Home will then step in to help facilitate any upfront negotiations, answer questions, and draft an Intent to Purchase (contract will come later).
- Homeowner orders the first appraisal to establish fair market value.
- Clover Home facilitates any additional negotiations and drafts a purchase contract with price and terms completed.
- Typical real estate contract is carried out with earnest money, inspection, title work, due diligence, mortgage etc. The buyer will have the 2nd appraisal ordered (assuming there is a mortgage). Depending on how the contract is negotiated, the price may be renegotiated if the 2nd appraisal is not close to the first appraisal.
- Transaction is closed and ownership is transferred.